On the material of the aluminum door, the following five tips are provided to select the quality product:
- Thickness: There are several series of aluminum alloy sliding doors, such as 75 series, 88 series, 103 series and 120 series. It should be determined according to the size of the installation opening and the value of the wind pressure in the installation area.
- Strength: The tensile strength should be 157 Newtons per square meter and the yield strength should be 108 Newtons per square millimeter. When purchasing, you can use moderately curved profiles, and the products that can be restored after loosening are high-quality products.
- Flatness: When inspecting the surface of aluminum alloy profiles, there should be no depression or bulging.
- Gloss: Aluminum alloy doors and windows avoid the appearance of open air bubbles (white spots) and ash (black spots), as well as cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects.
- Oxidation degree: The thickness of the oxide film should reach 10 microns. When you purchase, you can scratch the surface of the product to see if the oxide film on the surface can be wiped off.
PRANCE’s high quality aluminum doors have the following advantages:
- The product has good fire resistance and corrosion resistance, and it is also waterproof and anti-theft, safe and reliable.
- The product has a good noise reduction function, can effectively control the noise at 30-40 decibels, providing a quiet working and living environment.
- The product is energy-saving and environmentally friendly in the manufacturing process, in line with the green design concept.
Applicable places: hotels, office buildings, restaurants, schools, hospitals, shopping malls, etc.